Forum Discussion

Virendra
Community Member
17 days ago

Demo Game: Running Race

Running Race Gamification Development

This demo game is a running race with gamified elements, featuring obstacle achievements and an attempt counter starting at zero. Players must overcome obstacles to earn points, making each successful jump an achievement in the race.

This is my demo development. I welcome your feedback to help me improve and grow.

Review Demo Here :
https://sites.google.com/view/demogmesample-virendra/home?authuser=2

#gamification #demo 

Virendra
      Community Member

Thank you so much! I'm glad you found it impressive. Looking forward to connecting and collaborating soon!

LealandSellers
    Community Member

I like the gamification. The animated background was very nice. Only input that I can provide is that you can possibly blur the back ground to hide some pixelization loss and create distance. Overall great job and looking forward connecting with you. Best wishes 

Virendra
      Community Member

Thank you for the positive feedback! I'm glad you liked the gamification and the animated background. Your suggestion to blur the background to reduce pixelation and create more depth is a great idea—I'll definitely look into implementing that in future projects. I'm excited about the possibility of working together and connecting soon. Best wishes to you as well!

Virendra
      Community Member

Thank you for the positive feedback! I'm glad you liked the gamification and the animated background. Your suggestion to blur the background to reduce pixelation and create more depth is a great idea—I'll definitely look into implementing that in future projects. I'm excited about the possibility of working together and connecting soon. Best wishes to you as well!