Storyline 360 and Rise 360 aren’t just for building courses—you can also use them to create a wide range of training support materials.
In this Storyline 360 download, learners put together a customized schedule in just a few clicks. And thanks to the Print Slide trigger, they can print out their selections or save them in a PDF.
While this template was designed as a conference session selection tool, it’s easy to adapt for any situation where learners would want a record of their choices—like building their own learning path, filling out a survey, or creating customizable goals.
You can use this as is in Storyline 360 or embedded as a custom interaction in a Rise 360 course, like in this example.
Customizing this template is simple. Just do the following:
- Duplicate a question slide.
- Add your new question and response options in Form View.
- Create a new text variable for your question.
- For each response, create a trigger to set the variable’s value to the response text when the radio button is selected.
- On your final slide, insert a reference to your new variable.
This download will work for folks using Storyline 360, the continuously updated version of Storyline included in Articulate 360. Want to try it out? Get a free trial of Articulate 360 right here.