Storytelling in e-learning is an effective way to connect with your audience. This Rise 360 example uses a relatable story and beautiful illustrations to create a powerful and seamless learning experience for managers about actionable feedback. Check it out for yourself to get inspired.  

Explore this project. 

Want to try creating something similar in Rise 360, but don’t have Articulate 360? Start a free 30-day trial. And subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest e-learning examples.

34 Comments
Cyd Walker
Teresa Moreno

Hi everybody Thanks so much for your comments. For some reason I missed the notifications on this. To answer your questions: - Make sure you save your images with the ending _NOPROCESS_, so they don't lose quality when uploading them into your course. - I mocked my course first in Illustrator, so I know exactly how the course should look like before and then I just export the images. I used the width 1920 px for full width images, height can vary. - For this course I used the blocks image centered and image full width. - As said above, you can use custom text for your continue buttons under EDIT. - You can choose the button left menu under Theme > Navigation > Compact. - Also under Navigation you can activate Previous/Next Lesson Buttons. I selected Floating. I reco... Expand

Reyveka Magnifique