Interactive Audio: Using Soundboards in E-Learning Courses #88
Interactive Audio in E-Learning #88: Challenge | Recap
Challenge of the Week
This week, your challenge is to create an interactive soundboard. This week’s challenge is mostly a technical challenge so you can choose any topic and design style you like.
I’m interested to see how you would work soundboards into your real courses, so bonus points for anyone who shares real-world examples.
There are hundreds of soundboard designs for you to work from.
Here are a few I bookmarked years ago. I’m sure there are more current examples. If you find any you really like, please share them in the comments below.
- Stacey King Soundboard
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Flash Soundboard
- Bart Simpson Flash Soundboard
- Napoleon Dynamite soundboard
Share Your E-Learning Work
- Comments: Use the comments section below to share a link to your published example and blog post.
- Forums: Start your own thread and share a link to your published example..
- Personal blog: If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We’ll link back to your posts so the great work you’re sharing gets even more exposure.
- Twitter: If you share your demos on Twitter, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can track your e-learning coolness.
- Facebook: Share your work on our Facebook page by replying to this Facebook post with a link to your example.
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you jump into the recording studio to complete this week’s challenge, check out the amazing collection of fakecation pics your fellow community shared over the past week:
E-Learning Fakecation #87: Challenge | Recap
Wishing you a sound-tastic week, E-Learning Heroes!
New to E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.