Teaching Math Concepts with E-Learning #71
E-Learning Challenge #71: Challenge | Recap
Challenge of the Week
This week your challenge is to design a short lesson to teach one or more math concepts.
You can use Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio, or PowerPoint to design your math lesson.
Check out some real-world examples shared by community members:
- Storyline Math Flashcards By Diana Myers
- Wacky Math Game by Janell Deadwyler in this forum thread
- Get the Bananas Math Game: Preview | Download
- Khan Academy
- Math Curriculum by E-Learning for Kids
- MIND Research Institute - Learn math visually (Thanks, Trina!)
- Using LEGO to Build Math Concepts
- 10 Fun LEGO Math Ideas
- Infographic: Using LEGO to Teach Hands-On Math
- Math Games, Worksheets, and Inspiration on Pinterest
Need math equation in the questions and options - Good tips for using Word to create your math equations.
Share Your E-Learning Work
- Comments: Use the comments section below to share a link to your published example and blog post.
- Forums: Start your own thread and share a link to your published example..
- Personal blog: If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We’ll link back to your posts so the great work you’re sharing gets even more exposure.
- Twitter: If you share your demos on Twitter, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can track your e-learning coolness.
- Facebook: Share your work on our Facebook page by replying to this Facebook post with a link to your example.
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you crunch the numbers in this week’s challenge, check out the heart-warming examples shared in last week’s Valentine’s challenge:
E-Learning Challenge Recap #70: Challenge | Recap
Wishing you a exponential week, E-Learning Heroes!
New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.