Using FAQ Interactions in E-Learning #207
FAQ Interactions in E-Learning #207: Challenge | Recap
One of the most common pages you'll find on a business website is the ubiquitous FAQ "frequently asked question" page. That’s because FAQs are an easy way for companies to address the most-asked questions and information needs of their users.
In course design, FAQ interactions can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- Anticipating learner’s questions
- Answering commonly asked questions related to the course or specific topics
- Assisting learners navigate the course player, find resources, and support contacts
- Review subject matter in a question-and-answer format
- Addressing misconceptions learners might have about a topic
While FAQ pages (or slides) aren’t as commonly used in e-learning, I have a feeling we’ll all see more of them after this week’s challenge!
Challenge of the Week
This week, your challenge is to share an example that demonstrates how FAQ interactions can be used in e-learning.
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you answer your commonly asked questions, check out the pre-test activities your fellow community members shared in last week’s challenge:
Pre-Test Assessments in E-Learning #206: Challenge | Recap
Wishing you a great week, E-Learning Heroes!
New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.