New in Storyline 360: Integrated Review 360 Comments

Jul 18, 2023

When you need feedback on a course, Review 360 makes it easy to share your e-learning with stakeholders and collect their thoughts. It’s always been a handy timesaver—and integration with Storyline 360 will streamline your review processes even further!

With the new Comments panel, you can browse through feedback, reply to and resolve comments, and quickly update your course with suggestions from your reviewers—all right from Storyline 360. By reducing the need to bounce back and forth between apps, you can speed up your revision process and trim down course production times.

In App Comments

To access comments, first make sure you’ve published your course to Review 360. Then simply expand the Comments panel on the right side of your screen, just under the Triggers panel. To keep the process simple, this panel shows only the comments for the slide you’re viewing.

And if you also use Rise 360, you’ll be happy to hear this feature is available there as well. Head over to the related discussion for more details: New in Rise 360: Integrated Review 360 Comments.

If you’re an Articulate 360 subscriber, you can use this feature right now to speed up your course reviews. And if you don’t have Articulate 360 but want to see how much time integrated reviews can save you, you can start a free 30-day trial.

We’re always looking for ideas for enhancing features. So once you’ve tried in-app comments, we’d love to hear what you think! Please share any feedback or suggestions in the comments below.

The Storyline 360 Team

Pinned Reply
Mike Swart

Based on your feedback, we made an improvement that we hope elevates your in-app comments experience. You can now easily address feedback on a specific course from various stakeholders. View comments for multiple Review 360 items right in Storyline 360 or Rise 360.

Let us know your thoughts about this enhancement. We'd love to hear from you!

82 Replies
Kim Walker

Yes, this is a great feature and will save time moving between applications. I am using this feature for the first time this week.

I am not comfortable viewing the comments inside of Storyline in the side panel (where you view Triggers, Slide Layers).  I have a large screen and when I need to see the triggers and layers it is can be frustrating moving things around. 

Is there an option for me to disable the comments (Beta) that shows inside Storyline?  

I prefer to view the Feedback link in Review 360 from my second screen.  I can see all comments in a full view and can move from slide to slide there, with more ease.

In summary, the side panel inside Storyline is just too busy for me. Thank you.

Steven Benassi

Hi Kim!

Happy to help with this!

You can click on the icon shown in the screenshot to hide the 'Comments' panel. Alternatively, the icon to the right of it undocks the panel so you can move it away from your field of vision if you are working with multiple screens.

INTEGRATED-COMMENTS

However, there isn't a way to permanently disable this section. Undocking the comments panel and minimizing/collapsing are currently the only options to control its visibility.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Mike Swart

Based on your feedback, we made an improvement that we hope elevates your in-app comments experience. You can now easily address feedback on a specific course from various stakeholders. View comments for multiple Review 360 items right in Storyline 360 or Rise 360.

Let us know your thoughts about this enhancement. We'd love to hear from you!