With the all-new responsive player in Presenter 360, we’ve optimized learners’ experience on tablets and smartphones by moving the player out of the way and maximizing screen real estate for your slide content. Even better, you can now control how learners hold their mobile devices as they view your courses. Just set responsive playback restrictions.
For example, let’s say you build a course that’s meant to be viewed in landscape mode on tablets and smartphones and you don’t want learners to have a subpar experience by holding their mobile devices in portrait mode. No problem. Just limit playback to landscape mode before you publish.
- Go to the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon and click Preview.
- When the interactive preview window opens, click the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Use the Tablets drop-down menu to choose which orientation(s) learners can use when they view your course on tablets.
- Use the Phones drop-down menu to choose which orientation(s) learners can use when they view your course on smartphones.
- Click OK, then close the preview window and publish your course.
Responsive playback restrictions won't work when you publish to Articulate 360. Presenter 360 courses always rotate with the Articulate Review interface so stakeholders have a consistent experience when leaving feedback.