Designing Interactive Online Cooking Classes #305
Interactive Cooking Recipes and Techniques #305: Challenge | Recap
Challenge of the Week
This week, your challenge is to build an interaction to teach learners how to cook a simple meal. You can create a simple step graphic, video presentation, explainer video, animated slideshow, or any other combination of techniques from previous e-learning challenges.
Here are some suggested topics to help you get started:
- How to make and cook pasta
- Knife skills
- Beginner’s guide to cooking fundamentals
- Grilling basics
- Essential cooking skills
- Quick and easy recipes
Share Your E-Learning Work
- Comments: Use the comments section below to share a link to your published example and blog post.
- Forums: Start your own thread and share a link to your published example..
- Personal blog: If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We’ll link back to your posts so the great work you’re sharing gets even more exposure.
- Social Media: If you share your demos on Twitter or LinkedIn, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can track your e-learning coolness.
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you serve up this week’s challenge, check out the practical things course designers should know about accessibility in e-learning:
Designing Accessible E-Learning RECAP #304: Challenge | Recap
New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.