How do Course Designers Manage Projects?
Building successful e-learning projects requires more than just a great course design. Course designers also need to be skilled project managers, able to juggle multiple tasks, timelines, and stakeholders. And helping designers manage projects is what this week's challenge is all about!
This week, your challenge is to share your favorite project management tips. Your demo can be static or interactive. You can share a list of project management tips or feature your single favorite tip.
Here are some formats from previous challenges that could work for this week's challenge:
- Interactive listicles (#333)
- Audio podcasts (#364)
- Social media posters (#25)
- Interactive job aids (#343)
Please summarize your tips in the comments below. I'd like to include your project management tips along with your project's screenshot. You can see what the recap will look like in challenge #333.
Share Your E-Learning Work
- Comments: Use the comments section below to share a link to your published example and blog post.
- Forums: Start your own thread and share a link to your published example..
- Personal blog: If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We’ll link back to your posts so the great work you’re sharing gets even more exposure.
- Social Media: If you share your demos on Twitter or LinkedIn, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can track your e-learning coolness.
Last Week's Challenge
Before you scope this week's challenge, check out the pre-test examples your fellow challengers shared over the past week:
New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.