5 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Jeffrey,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing in Engage when using characters.

I was able to replicate this behavior as well using the Illustrated-Modern characters. In addition, it looks like the Illustrated-Classic does not attempt to crop at all. I have documented this behavior.

We froze development for Studio 360, so we won't make any significant changes to Engage 360 going forward. We will continue to fix issues that stem from operating system upgrades, browser updates, PowerPoint changes, and security vulnerabilities. 

I'm not sure if it fits your design, but the Photographic characters seem to be working as expected.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi SibaPrasad,

You can certainly use it to create your projects. We continue to support Studio 360 when updates are needed for operating system upgrades, browser updates, PowerPoint changes, and security vulnerabilities. And we're always happy to help when you have questions about using Studio 360.

To answer your question, we believe it’s time to focus our resources on our most popular authoring apps that provide the most long-term value—Storyline 360 and Rise 360. The details are outlined under December 2, 2020, in the version history.