Different between Storyline 360 Output and Presenter 360 Output

Jun 02, 2022

Presenter 360 has issues uploading published packages to LMS; however, if the same package is imported into Storyline 360 and then published in Storyline, the package will most likely work in LMS.

If any settings in the Presenter 360 scrom file can be altered, then it will operate in LMS appropriately.

1 Reply
Andrea Koehntop

Hi Dhasarathan!

I apologize for the issues you are experiencing publishing your Presenter 360 course for your LMS.

Here are best practices for publishing a Presenter 360 course for LMS distribution. Presenter 360 supports Tin Can API (xAPI), SCORM 2004, SCORM 1.2, and AICC LMSs.

You can also test your course in SCORM Cloud, as it's an industry-standard testing engine, and completely free to use. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to test in SCORM Cloud

If it works as expected in SCORM Cloud, I would advise you to reach out to your LMS for their recommendations and additional information.

If you still see the same behavior in SCORM Cloud, my suggestion would be to open a support case here so that we can take a closer look at your settings.