Update: Articulate 360 will discontinue support for Internet Explorer 11
Starting in January 2022, we will remove support for the Internet Explorer 11 browser (IE11) from all Articulate 360 web apps, Articulate.com, and E-Learning Heroes.
Why we’re making this change
Who this impacts
This change impacts folks using IE11 with Articulate 360 or Storyline 3 or visiting Articulate.com and the E-Learning Heroes community. Here’s what you need to know:
Beginning January 1, 2022, you won’t be able to:
- View Articulate.com or the E-Learning Heroes community using IE11
- Use Articulate 360 Training or Review 360 or view 360.articulate.com using IE11
Beginning July 1, 2022, you won’t be able to:
- View courses published from Storyline 360, Studio 360, or Rise 360 in IE11
- Publish to CD from Storyline 360 or Studio 360 (this feature uses IE11 to publish content)
Beginning October 1, 2022, you won’t be able to:
- View courses published from Storyline 3 in IE11
- Publish to CD from Storyline 3 (this feature uses IE11 to publish content)
What to do if you use Internet Explorer 11
Learn more at our support knowledge base.
Edited to add: We'd like to address a common question! Courses published prior to July 1, 2022 will continue to work in IE11. These changes will only apply to courses published after July 1, 2022.
We're sorry our language was unclear!