MOV video file is rotating when opened in Replay 360

Sep 04, 2022

I'm opening .mov video files made on my iPhone in Replay 360. They are vertical as shot when I view them either on the phone or in Media Player. Yet, as soon as they are pulled into Replay 360 they rotate 90 degrees counterclockwise.  I've tried rotating them on the iPhone to counteract the effect, then opening them in Replay, but it still happens.  How can I keep the vertical format on the video?

In the attachment, the day scene was shot in portrait mode. The night was shot in landscape. The night one comes in okay. But even if I take the day file and rotate it on my iPhone before opening it in Replay, it comes out sideways on the timeline.

2 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Christina, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

I tried adding vertical videos to Replay 360, and I can see that they displayed just as expected on my end. 

If the behavior you're experiencing affects all of your vertical videos, try doing a repair of Replay 360 to see if this helps. If the issue persists, would you mind sharing some of your videos here or in private by opening a support case so we can try to replicate the behavior?