Zooming and annotating in Replay 360

Mar 02, 2021

We currently have Articulate Storyline 3 and use Camtasia for screen-capture videos. We are looking at upgrading to Articulate 360 and want to know if Replay 360 offers enough functionality for us to no longer require Camtasia.

One thing we do a lot in our videos is zoom in on video footage, or still images, and add annotations such as highlights or arrows to point things out on the screen. I've looked at the Replay 360 user guide and cannot see any instructions on zooming and annotating videos. Can you confirm whether these features are available?

Can anyone advise on any other reasons they would still require a Camtasia license rather than relying on Replay 360?

Many thanks.

4 Replies
Alison Harden

Just wondering if we have an update on this given it was first posted a year ago? I really need to annotate at least animated red squares around objects to direct the learners' sight to particular spots. I would imagine this is quite a basic feature but I'm new to using Replay. I have experience with Camtasia so I'm wondering if I need to resort to that instead. Thanks.