Articulate 360 Review - Feedback page not scrolling

Feb 10, 2023

I've been having an issues for a few weeks now with the Feedback tab on Review 360 sites not allowing scrolling. I don't have this issue with any other website I use. What happens is that I try to scroll down the page with my mouse or using the scrollbar on the right side of the screen -- nothing happens. The page won't me to 1) scroll with a mouse, 2) drag the scrollbar, or 3) use the page up / page down buttons on my keyboard. 

This makes it difficult to quickly scan client feedback, as the only option is to try to use just the little tiny arrow at the bottom of the scrollbar OR use the Review function, which means I have to walk through every single slide on a locked menu and restricted navigation in order to find my client's latest feedback.

Is this a known issue?

Thank you for your help!

1 Reply
Eric Santos

Hi Kris,

I'm sorry you're hitting this snag! This issue is not happening on my end; I can scroll up and down in a sample Review 360 Feedback page. Here are a few things you can try to fix the problem:

A) Clear your browser cache: Over time, your browser cache can become cluttered and may cause performance issues.

B) Use Incognito mode to rule out possible browser extensions that may be causing the problem.

C) Use a different browser: Try using a different browser to see if it resolves the issue. Please check if your browser is up-to-date and JavaScript is enabled.

Let me know if that helps!