Forum Discussion

AbbyWalden-c5d2
Community Member
12 months ago

Audio Distortion

Hi All, 

I am having trouble with audio distortion. When I record an upload it sounds fine. However, once in awhile, when I come back to that project, certain recorded audio is distorted. This most recent time it happened after I updated SL. Could this be the cause? Has anyone had a similar experience? This costs me HOURS on a project!

Thanks!

Abby

• Hi, Abby!

Thanks for reaching out and explaining what issue you've run into. I'm happy to help troubleshoot and have a few clarifying questions to start.

• Is this happening when you preview the course or publish it?
      • If this happens when viewing the published course, have you tried viewing it in a different browser?
    • Does the issue happen consistently with specific audio or does it seem to be at random?

If you're comfortable sharing your file, I'd like to test it. You can upload it here or share it privately in a support case. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete!

• I notice this happens when I either preview the slide or when I go back to add CC. It is not consistent, but it is recorded voice audio using the SL Record Mic option. I will upload the slide in a support case. Thank you for reaching out!

• Hi, Abby!

I see you've connected with my teammate, Carlo, in a support case. You're in great hands! We'll continue troubleshooting there to keep all information in one place.