Bookmark issue

Nov 10, 2021

I am reviewing a storyline course in Successfactors in which I am having issue when exiting the course from the assessment module. When I click on the Submit button in a question (example Question no. 8) without making any selection, I get the 'Invalid Answer' popup. I then exit the course from that question and return through the bookmark option. On returning through bookmark, I am directed to the same question but now the question number alone adds up. Question no. 8 on exiting is now showing as Question no. 9 on returning.

This issue occurs only when exiting after clicking on the Submit button.

If I exit normally from the question screen without selecting the Submit button and return through bookmark, the question number remains the same.

Has anyone a solution for this?

7 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Tina, 

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing with your published course in your LMS. Can you recreate this issue in another LMS, such as SCORM Cloud, or is it limited to your LMS?

If you're able to recreate the issue, I'm curious about which version of Storyline you're using, and I'd like you to share your project file with our support engineers to investigate what's happening with your permission. You can share it privately by uploading it here. It will be deleted when troubleshooting is complete.

Tina Marlene

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for the response. I have not tried this in SCORM Cloud as it is prohibited by our client. We are using SCORM 2004 4th edition. And being a QA, I don't have access to the story file. Even our internal development team is looking in to this issue. Will get back if any solution found or will try to share the package.

Tina Marlene

Hi Leslie, I've got a similar issue for another course. The question number adds up when I exit from a question and re-enter through bookmark.

And now additionally, when I exit from the Result slide, return through bookmark and then click the Review Quiz button, not ALL the questions are displayed with feedback. The number of questions displayed in the Review quiz option varies each time I exit and return to the Result slide through bookmark.

Could you please help on this?