Cannot publish course to Review 360

Jun 01, 2023

I am trying to publish a course to Review 360 but when it is almost completed, I get a error message saying "There was an error publishing your course to Review 360. Please check your internet connection and try again." I have closed and restarted Storyline 360 as well as restart my computer. I have internet connection because I am able to access other webpages. I was able to publish the course on to Review 360 previously without any issues.

Can anyone assist to let me know what the problem(s) may be? Thanks  

10 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Jeri, 

Happy to help!

Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try. 

1. Try publishing a blank new project to Review 360. If this fails as well, try doing a repair of your Storyline 360 installation to see if this helps. You'll also want to make sure that you are publishing your project file locally and not on a network drive. 
  2. Try doing a manual upload of your course to Storyline 360.
  3. If the issue is specific to the file that you are trying to publish, there's a possibility that the file may have encountered some form of data corruption. If this is the case, would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can fix it for you? We'll delete it when we're done testing!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

David Naylor

I have just had the same problem here. To be honest, had a number of problems with Publishing to Review 360 for the past few weeks. 

The manual upload works but then of course you lose all the comments which have to be recreated which creates confusion amongst the team who all have to be sent another link. 

Not good at all. 

Jürgen Schoenemeyer
The manual upload works but then of course you lose all the comments which have to be recreated which creates confusion amongst the team who all have to be sent another link.

for update a course don't use button "upload a file", use button "upload new version"

result

• the start link is not changed
  • all comments remain