Conditions

Jul 14, 2021

Hi, not sure if this is a feature but I have set up an activity where they need to place an object over a hotspot and then the state is changed to hidden.  There are 2 different objects and hotspots. I have set this up and working fine.

However I am hoping to have a condition where when of the objects is put on one of the hotspots the other object cant be put on the same hotspot.  But for their first go they can put either object on either hotspot but then limits for the second... not sure if this makes sense  

thanks all :) 

3 Replies
Carly Spong

Hi Walt thanks for this; is there a way that if one image is put on one hot spot the other image can not be put on the same hot spot - i.e when you first commence you can put either image on either hot spot then once that is correct you can only put the other image on the remainder hot spot 

Walt Hamilton

I've updated the sample to use the names your screen capture uses, so you can better follow how it works.

I don't use hotspots, because they come with their own baggage. I use transparent shapes because I prefer my objects to have only the baggage I give them. I gave these targets a less than 99% transparency so you can see them in the sample.