Error when uploading SL360 content to PeopleSoft

Jun 28, 2018

Hi - have a client who uses PeopleSoft LMS. When they try to upload content created/published in SL360, they get an error: Invalid IMS Manifest File. Please load a project with a valid SCORM 1.2 compliant IMS manifest.

I have tested this file in SCORM Cloud and it is SCORM 1.2 compliant. Can anyone give tips on how to upload Storyline content to PeopleSoft?

Thanks, Steve.

28 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Justin,

I'm so glad that you were able to get this sorted and I appreciate you popping in with an update.

Hi John,

Thank you for updating me on your case. I'm going to share your thoughts with our team.

It also looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email a few times above. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

Joe Boss

Hi, this is the only Google search result that comes up when looking for Oracle Talent Cloud error 'Uploading failed. Try to upload the image again. (WLF-5145032).

I can get a simple two slide project to upload, but not one that contains MP4 and MP3 files.  The files work OK in SCORMcloud, and to a certain extent in a much older LMS.

I notice people mention an issue with the imsmanifest - is there a manual workaround to hack at the affected files?  Fairly well versed in manually editing SL2 output so happy to do whatever's necessary to avoid downgrading the software.