Aug 30, 2013
I'm creating a very large branching scenario. At the end of each branch, we are providing coaching feedback to the user regarding the pros and cons of the path they chose.
Here's what I want the Email button to do:
- When a user clicks the Email button (see Image 1), I want an Oulook email to pop up.
- I would like the To: in the email to be left blank.
- In the Subject line, I would like to say "Leadership Challenge: Scenario 1 Feedback."
- In the body of the email, I'd first like it to say "Below is the feedback you received from Scenario1 of the Leadership Challenge. We encourage you to discuss this feedback with your Manager."
- I would then like to pull in the text from the Feedback slide (See Image 1).
I have some of the code written already (See Image 3). I can get the Outlook email to pop up and can populate the Subject line and the "Below is the feedback you received from Scenario1 of the Leadership Challenge. We encourage you to discuss this feedback with your Manager" text.
The only thing left that I need is to be able to pull the actual Feedback text from the slide into the Outlook email. Does anyone know if that is possible within Storyline?
Thank you so much!