Update November 29, 2022 of Articulate 360 has some BAD issues

Nov 30, 2022

Just installed the latest Articulate 360 version (3.70.29211.0) and very surprised to see how they implemented the "new" color selector. First, it doesn't open up the pop-up window correctly and has some basic functionality issues. Second and even more important - it totally destroys all you carefull saved color options and you will have to rebuild everything. A total waste of time - recommend do NOT INSTALL until you have some time to rebuild your basic templates. Definitely do NOT do if you're in the middle of a course development project - wait until you finish and do this before starting the next project. Extremely disappointing for a company and product that I love and used since it's release.

3 Replies
Judy Nollet

I just checked this out. Yes, the Color Selector window is initially attached to the item it's associated with. However, you can click the icon in the upper right to make it free floating.

I didn't encounter a problem with themes. The program still has my custom colors. It's located via a drop down: 

Even better, they finally added an edit tool, so you can delete colors from the custom set. And you can even create multiple sets, for example, to have different custom colors for different clients/projects. 

FYI: Here's Articulate's info about the new Color Selector:

https://articulate.com/support/article/Storyline-360-Enhanced-Color-Selector?_ga=2.48495526.1875176644.1669732992-1318227345.1636473796