NEW IN STORYLINE 360: Review and Retry Incorrect Questions

Dec 18, 2018

Last week we announced an exciting new batch of features for Articulate 360. And today we released one of those new features for Storyline 360: review and retry incorrect questions.

Now you can challenge learners to review and retry only the questions in your quizzes that they got wrong. That way, they don’t have to revisit the questions they get right.

Here’s a quick example of this feature in action:

To learn more, check out this tutorial. We hope you love how this new feature helps your learners improve their knowledge.

Enjoy!

53 Replies
Stephanie Bellotti

Great feature. Do you know if this will resolve an issue I am having with a quiz where the NVDA screen reader is not reading the answers. I have put in alt text but it doesn't seem to acknowledge the options for the learners unless they click on it. Is this because I am using the preview mode with the screen reader? Thank you.

Jose Tansengco

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Have you tried using the navigation keys (e.g., Down and Up arrows) to move through the answers? 

If using the navigation keys doesn't work for you, please upload a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a case so we can try to replicate the behavior to see what's going on. We'll delete it when we're done testing!