‘Notes’ text is not appearing in Question bank in Storyline 360

Nov 13, 2019

Hi Team,

In the Preview mode, in the default ‘Notes’ section, text is not appearing in Question bank in Storyline 360 tool and it’s published output. To add, the questions are randomized, therefore, I cannot take the questions out of the Question bank. Has anyone faced this issue before?

Pinned Reply
Steven Benassi

Hello Everyone!

I'm happy to share that we have released Storyline 360 version 72 (Build 3.72.29654.0).

Included in this release is the fix for the bug where the slide notes were missing from the published output for question bank slides. 

Now all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!

27 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hello Everyone!

I'm happy to share that we have released Storyline 360 version 72 (Build 3.72.29654.0).

Included in this release is the fix for the bug where the slide notes were missing from the published output for question bank slides. 

Now all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!