Quiz Issues

Mar 09, 2023

My learners are stating that they can not click on a quiz answer during retake. I can't recreate the problem. It works for me in review over and over again.

I've checked the order of the triggers ensuring that reset results is first in line. I have checked all of the slides to ensure that they are reporting to the results slide and each slide is set to "reset on initial state".  I've also deleted and readded my retake button. 

Please let me know the best way to resolve this. I've included the file. 

3 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi ArticulateAshton Woods!

Sorry your learners are having trouble getting the Retry Quiz button to function at the end of your course! I’d be happy to help!

Also, thank you for providing your file! Testing it out on my end (Storyline Version 3.73.29904.0/Windows Parallels on MAC M1) the Retry Quiz button seems to be functioning properly and everything worked normally!

It’s possible there is a trigger causing the Retry Quiz button to become disabled, but we can’t know for sure until we determine how your readers are navigating to the final slide. It would be helpful if your learners could Send Us a Screen Recording of Your Issue.

Hope this helps! Thanks for reaching out!