Storyline 360 bugs in question bank Notes

Sep 13, 2022

There seems a bug in Storyline question bank Notes. When we try to add a text in the Notes area of the question bank slide, this is not showing when we publish. Can this be fixed ASAP?

Pinned Reply
Steven Benassi

Hello SibaPrasad!

I'm happy to share that we have released Storyline 360 version 72 (Build 3.72.29654.0).

Included in this release is the fix for the bug where the slide notes were missing from the published output for question bank slides. 

Now all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!

2 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello SibaPrasad,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. We are currently tracking a known bug that causes slide notes to go missing from the notes tab in the slides drawn from a question bank. I went ahead and added this post to the bug report so we can notify you as soon as a fix is released. Here's a look at how we handle bugs for your reference.  

Steven Benassi

Hello SibaPrasad!

I'm happy to share that we have released Storyline 360 version 72 (Build 3.72.29654.0).

Included in this release is the fix for the bug where the slide notes were missing from the published output for question bank slides. 

Now all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!