storyline 360 can't save my project (low memory error)

Hello,

I'm working on some project. I have done 5-4 slides. Sudenly SL360 starts to work very, very, very slow (almost can't do anything in it). I can't even save my project. It's happening to me few times already after working with one file for 3-4 hours. I'm sending screenshots from two errors (I'm getting those when I try to save my project). I have 32 GB of ram, so it's not a problem. I'm working on windows 10 64bit.

My slides contain: 4 photos, 15-20 buttons, 15-20 text files, few shape objects, 10-15 layers with one audio.

edit: SL360 starts working slower gradually.
When I reopen my file, it's all good and program takes only 400MB from memory. I think taht problems start when it's reaching ~3GB of RAM.

53 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello Dorothy!

I'm sorry for the trouble! You might consider looking in your temp folder to see if there are backup copies of projects you don't need anymore. You can access these file in this folder in Windows Explorer: %appdata%\Articulate\Storyline

If that doesn't do the trick, please don't hesitate to reach out to us in a support case so that we can work with you directly!