Storyline 360 Quiz skipping questions

Jul 14, 2021

I just posted this but it is not posting, says reported, so my apologies if this comes up twice.

I have been working in Storyline for many years and have never seen this issue. I have a series of end of module assessments that I have been creating. I have 4 done with no issue that I created last week, but when I published the 5 one Monday, something odd is happening. When the reviewer went in and looked at it today, she answered one question and then it skipped by the next two, landed on the 4, after she answered that, it skipped the next 6 and went to the result slide. It does the same in review and marked those answers as incorrect but you can't even see them. I am not using question banks, the questions are all multiple choice, and all the questions have no feedback. It is almost like the slides are set to automatically advance but they are not, they are set to advance by user interaction. I am stumped to be honest. There is nothing on the master slide that could be causing the jump, and I actually just tried rebuilding it and now different slides are acting up. No rhyme or reason. Any thoughts?

5 Replies
Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Randy.

It appears that they were flagged as part of our spam filtering. That's why they were grayed-out or not visible to others in the community. 

Our team monitors flagged posts for false positives and releases them to the community as soon as possible. 

My apologies again for the inconvenience, and you shouldn't run into this issue again.