What is the default value of the numeric entry box?
Apr 26, 2023
I worked a lot recently with the numeric entry boxes, and I have the following wonders and thoughts:
- The default value of the numeric entry variable is zero, according to the variables list.
- The shown entry box, when inserted, is a blank entry box.
- I would like to make an action if the user did not enter anything in the box. Suppose that I want to change the state of a rectangle from hidden to normal, if the user enters any non-zero value.
- If I made a condition that: show the rectangle if the entrybox does not equal zero, the action will happen even if the user left this blank, without entering anything!
- Does this mean that the default value is blank? This is not the case in the default values of the variables!
Can anyone resolve this confusion? What should I do alternatively in this case?