Forum Discussion

VeroniqueDescom
Community Member
31 days ago

404 not found message when I upload and publish SCORM 1.2 training to Success Factors

I created a training and checked it in review 360. It works correctly.

When I publish it to Success Factors and try to execute the training I get a "404 not found" error. I published another course to the same link, and it does work, so the problem seems to be with the content.

I looked for solutions in learning heroes but all discussions are over 4 years old.

What can I check or what could be wrong?

Thanks,

JHauglie
    Community Member
    • Are you publishing in SCORM or a different output format?
    • Is the course set up correctly in SuccessFactors? (You say that you "published another course to the same link" but that indicates that you may actually have different configurations for the two courses in SuccessFactors.)

It may be that the manifest.xml file is not correct; I know that in most LMSs (including SuccessFactors) the manifest file controls how the story output is processed by the LMS. So perhaps there is an unusual character or a field length is exceeded by a title or a command.

You may want to try publishing to SCORM Cloud to test the file independently of SuccessFactors, but I would also work with your LMS support team to figure this out.