Forum Discussion

henrikmoller
Community Member
6 years ago

Adding own characters in scenario block

Thanks for the new scenario feature, it is really nice.

However we miss scandinavian looking characters from medical environments and would like to have to the opportunity to add our own characters. Can we hope for this as upcoming feature?

AnnaNikonova
    Community Member

Can't agree more with all, I'm in the healthcare industry and the characters need to be very specific, so having the option of adding our own will be very beneficial. 

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Thanks, Anna and everyone. You'll be notified if we post any updates here!

CathrynYoung
    Community Member

Also adding to the request to either allow for adding our own characters or Rise increasing the sample choices in the scenario bank to include more diverse characters such as members of the GLBTQS+ community, health care providers in the community as well as acute care settings, elderly receiving care in community, nonprofessionals, etc.  Thanks!

• +1 We'd love to be able to use the built in scenario tool. But it doesn't match our company brand. 

• +1 we need to use charachters that are within our brand so it would be great if it was possible to edit the charachters directly in the scenairo tool

• +1 for using my own character in scenarios. 
    I'm building a course special characters and it would be awesome if we could put them in our scenarios.