Forum Discussion

BettiSalmieri
Community Member
2 years ago

Additional Text Showing Up on Review Slides

I'm creating individual assessments and am almost there (Thanks Ron for all your help!). The review slides that contain a text entry are showing results text when reviewing the slides. This is only happening on the text entry slides. Example attached. TIA!

• Hello Betti

Did you happen to add anything in the Post Quiz Review section?  This could be where that is coming from

(I checked this slide form the original project you uploaded, but it looks like you have made some updates, since)

• Hey Betti,

You just need to edit your "Review" trigger on your Result Slide, by deselecting "Show correct/incorrect responses when reviewing"

BettiSalmieri
    Community Member

Just when I thought it was safe to go back into the water! Having issue with one more slide. I want to be able to have my user enter text (they can enter anything they want). Then, I want them to click on a specific hotspot only and that is what I want graded. Right now I have the the hotspot on a different layer, but I can't seem to get the process to go from the text entry to the layer.