Forum Discussion

bdkloepple
Community Member
9 days ago

AI Integration Compatability

Hello! I'm reaching out regarding the forthcoming AI feature in Articulate. If my team adds this feature but works with another team who doesn't add AI, what sort of limitations, if any, will exist if we share a Storyline or RISE file?

For example, if I build something in Storyline using AI and then send it to a colleague who doesn't have AI, will they be able to open the file? Edit the file? Edit whatever was added with AI?

Thanks!

• Hello beatricekloeppl,

Thanks for reaching out!

Articulate AI will primarily function as a resource to make content creation much faster for authors. It won't affect compatibility in any way with users who are not subscribed to the same service. This means that authors who receive courses with AI content will be able to open the project files regardless if they have AI active for their subscription.

Let me know if you have any questions!

• Hello beatricekloeppl,

Thanks for reaching out!

Articulate AI will primarily function as a resource to make content creation much faster for authors. It won't affect compatibility in any way with users who are not subscribed to the same service. This means that authors who receive courses with AI content will be able to open the project files regardless if they have AI active for their subscription.

Let me know if you have any questions!