Forum Discussion

ChristineCosta
Community Member
2 years ago

Animations in Review 360

I've made a Storyline training and published in Review 360 and when I preview the slides the animations don't function. So when I need a business partner to look at course and comment they can't see the content in the animations and tells me the course is missing content.  Then I have to get on a teams meeting and show them with the course open when sharing my screen.  Does anyone know why this is happening? I am using Chrome as my browser.

• Hi Christine,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue! That shouldn't be happening. Have you tried viewing the course in a different browser? Additionally, is this happening with a specific course or multiple courses?

If you're comfortable sharing your file, I'd be happy to test it out on my end. You can upload it here or share it privately in a support case. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete!

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Bamsi!

Sorry to hear you were also experiencing issues with animations in your published Storyline 360 course. So glad to hear Kelly's solution worked for you! Thanks for the feedback!

Please let us know if you run into any more setbacks moving forward; we'll be happy to help!