Forum Discussion

NellyDEFO
Community Member
10 months ago

review 360

Impossible to publish to Review 360 today...

No idea why.

Internet connection is stable and nothing else changed, i was able to publish prior days. So what is happening today?

• Hi, Nelly!

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with publishing to Review 360. There are no known outages currently, and I'm not experiencing any delay after publishing a test course. 

I'm happy to help narrow down the issue and have a few clarifying questions to help me better understand what's going on!

If you're still running into trouble, it would be helpful to test your file. You can upload it here or share it privately in a support case if you prefer! Our team will delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.

• I'm having the same or similar issue. I'm unable to publish to Review. I've filed two support cases, one today, and both times I just received an out-of-office message from Support that they'll be back on Monday (today).  

• I'm looking forward to the solution to this issue. I too have been having a similar problem.

• I am also having this issue... I also tried manually uploading the file, but it says the file is not supported. 

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Jennifer!

Sorry to hear you've also run into trouble when publishing to Review 360!

I noticed you've already opened a support case. Smart move! You're in great hands working with our support engineers and should be hearing from them shortly!

We can continue troubleshooting through your case to keep all information in one spot.

• I had a similar issue.  When I published the SL course and changed the video setting from adaptive to static I was then able to publish to my RISE block. Good luck!