Forum Discussion

BritSchneider
Community Member
11 years ago

Anyone do freelance work? We're hiring!

We are looking to hire freelance storyboard writers and/or Articulate Storylilne course developers/designers. If you are a contractor looking for work, please reply to this thread with a link to your portfolio and we'll be in touch. Don't have a portfolio? Just send me a link to a sample of your work so I can assess if we are a good fit!

Thank you,

Brittany

NeeharBadal
    Community Member

Dear Sir,
    My name is Deepak Kumar, and I am applying for the position of E-learning developer I have also attached my credentials for your consideration.

Thanks and Regards
    Deepak Kumar
    M.No-9911030120

• Hi,

Subject: Application for position of eLearning Developer - Storyline

I am writing this cover letter to apply for an eLearning Developer - Storyline position.

I consider that my credentials and interests match your requirements.

I enclose a copy of my curriculum vitae, but I would also like to draw your attention to several features of my professional experience. 

4 years of experience in HTML5, Java Script, CSS 3, Articulate Storyline 360.
    11 years of experience in educational multimedia production using Adobe Flash.
    2 years of experience in website designing and development
    3 years of experience as a faculty, teaching graphic & programming software.
     Experience highlights include HTML5, Java script, CSS3, Jquery, Articulate Storyline 360, Articulate Rise 360, GOMO, Flash Action Script (AS 3.0), XML, JSON, LESS.
    I believe I am the one with the skill set and the experience you have been looking for.

I am very interested in winning this job and will be happy to speak with you in person if you’d like to come together to discuss the duties. If you’re available to get together, please call me any time on the number given. I’ll be glad to work my schedule to suit yours. Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely Yours.

(BHAVESH KAPADIA)

Recent work : https://360.articulate.com/review/content/93017af7-d7d9-47ea-af84-5a2eaf850f5b/review

• Hi, I am currently looking for freelance work. Are you free to chat later today? Yours, Dan