Forum Discussion

AdamKenworthy-c
Community Member
2 days ago

Articulate AI.....When?

So I have been reviewing numerous posts in relation to Articulate AI launching.

No unless I missed something, I just can not seem to find any 'definite' launch date information. September seems to be the month now being talked about.

Do we have any official word on this, any actual date?

We have a couple of new projects we are keen to trial with the use of Articulate AI.

• Thanks for the update.

So AI Assistant launched today, but not available today. Makes sense scratches head. 🤷‍♂️

It would be really good for Articulate to actually tell us a date, it's always keep your eye out. Is that so difficult? 

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Our entire team has access to the AI Assistant 😀

AshleyT-Pollard
      Staff

Hi AdamKenworthy-c

Sorry for any confusion - AI Assistant launched today, but we're rolling out trial access over this week. So, if you don't see it today, you should see it soon! Feel free to connect with our Support team if you have any questions. 

• The lack of the text to video included in the roll out, and to learn it is an additional cost is extremely disappointing. This was the feature that had been demonstrated strongly at a conference and my company was very much looking forward to. I then learned the AI comes at another cost, which they understood but now I need to go back to them and explain that it still isn't available and will cost even more? This roll out has felt very disconnected and poorly communicated, I am extremely disappointed.

LuciaSidorova
    Community Member

I was looking for exactly the same thing, so I’ll leave my comment here to stay updated.

BenjiLukas
      Community Member

How do you get rid of it? Due to the nature of the my industry, we are not allowed to use it and I would like to just disable it. 

KarlMuller
        Community Member

You were required to opt out of the AI trial if you did not want to participate. Your Articulate Teams Administrator should be able to opt you out of it. If that does not work:

• Also wondering the same thing... In April we were told it would be launched in July 2024 but that's the last thing I heard about it. It looks like a fantastic feature though so hopefully it will be worth the wait!

• The rollout for AI Assistant begins today, and will gradually become enabled for all customers as this week goes on. Thank you for your patience and we're very much looking forward to seeing what you all think about the AI features!

HVfb0f498d-053b
      Community Member

I've just logged into Rise and its now available. Will the trial also be available in Storyline?

AnnieKim18
        Staff

Yes, but you will need to update to the latest release (v3.92.33225.0) that shipped today in order to see AI Assistant in Storyline. 

• Perhaps it was timed to coincide with elearning brothers AI Toolkit rollout? (I received an email about that today) The thing that worries me is Articulate have a history of not fixing bugs, or introducing new bugs when fixing old, why will the AI stuff be any different in that respect?

maosepch
    Community Member

Does anyone know where I can find the cost details for the Ai Assistant after the free trial period ends?

HVfb0f498d-053b
      Community Member

I clicked the purchase button and was pointed to the sales email address. 'articulatepurchases@omniplex.co.uk'

KarlMuller
        Community Member

if you have a current Articulate 360 account, you don't have to by anything to get the free AI trial. 

• I just received the email.  I reviewed the features but didn't see the text to video.  Will we have access to this feature?

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Text to video is not part of the AI Assistant trial, and would also require an additional subscription. 

When AI Video is released (timing is to be determined) you will be able to purchase AI Video at the per-seat level. 

maosepch
        Community Member

Do you mean there will be an additional cost for the AI Assistant, and another, separate additional cost for the AI video feature? Or will both features be bundled into a single cost increase?