Forum Discussion

TonnaHoltz
Community Member
3 days ago

Articulate 360 is down?

Or they decided they didn't want me anymore? :)  While working in Rise 360, I was logged out and now unable to regain access to any Articulate pages or products. A variety of errors occurring after various attempts: 

Gateway time-out

The web server reported a gateway time-out error.

• Ray ID: 8c945ebb48e4acaa
  • Your IP address: 73.176.186.102
  • Error reference number: 504
  • Cloudflare Location: Chicago

Add yourself as a user

You're currently an admin on this account. To use Articulate 360 apps, please add yourself to a seat on your account.

Pretty-print

{"name":"AxiosError"}

RussStill
    Community Member

I've never liked the idea that I must be online and logged in to Articulate to use the product that I've licensed. Today's example supports that!

Jay
    Community Member

The great era of locally running software needing an internet connection to function for no reason.

TonnaHoltz
      Community Member

Thank you Ron! I checked there originally and it had not been reported. So I wondered if it was just me. Great that its been updated now. 

EricSantos
        Staff

Hello everyone,

We are investigating an issue impacting several Articulate 360 services, including subscription management, app usage, and access to www.articulate.com. The disruption is due to an ongoing outage with Amazon Web Services (AWS), affecting their customers. Our engineering team is collaborating closely with AWS to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

I apologize for the disruption, and I'll let you know as soon as we're fully operational again. For real-time status updates, please visit: https://www.articulatestatus.com

If you'd like to receive notifications about future status changes, click the "Subscribe" button at the top right corner of the status page.