Forum Discussion

MadisonSouza
Community Member
2 months ago

Articulate Rise360 Quiz data sent to Canvas LMS

Hello, I have created a quiz at the end of my Rise360 course and uploaded the SCORM file to Canvas as a graded assignment. I can see that a percent score is recorded in the gradebook, but is there any way to see data for the individual questions? For example, if there are 2 quiz questions and the score is 50%; how do I know which question the student answered incorrectly?

Thank you.

MadisonSouza
      Community Member

Hi Karl, I've read this article before and it does not answer my question.

KarlMuller
    Community Member

The link I sent states:

How do I send question text to my LMS?

When you publish your Rise 360 course for cmi5, SCORM 2004, or xAPI (Tin Can), it sends full question text to your LMS.

So if you are not publishing your Rise course according to this list, no quiz data will be sent to your LMS. These publishing settings are under your control.

However, what your LMS does with the quiz data that is sent, is outside of the control of Rise.

Your LMS may not store the data, even if Rise sends it.

If it actually saves the quiz data, where and how your LMS stores the data is determined by the LMS.

How you view or retrieve that data, which reports would display this data, is once again determined by your LMS.

So your question "how do I know which question the student answered incorrectly?" needs to be answered by your LMS vendor.