Forum Discussion

KarenJames-2aca
Community Member
11 months ago

Labeled Graphic Marker

I would like for the labeled graphic marker to change after the marker is clicked and content is opened.  I am trying to indicate in an obvious way that the learner read the content and completed that marker.   If I have 4 labeled markers and the learner does not open one of them, how is it obvious as to which one they did not view?  Is there a way to make this obvious?  Thank you.  

• Hi Karen,

Thanks for letting us know how we can make labeled graphic markers better! I'm sharing this with my team, and we'll be sure to update you here if we make changes that will help!

• I agree! it would be great if the marker could be changed e.g. in color or a check mark could be added as a supplement.

PhilFoss
      Community Member

Neat idea Theres, I used your suggestion in this video and created the code sample for your own theme component. I also have the code that lets you automatically number the markers, instead of being limited to just 0-9.

I'm also attaching an Adobe XD file documenting all states including the 'completed' state if you want to design your own markers and test with your own graphics.

• Hi Phil, thats great. Thank you so much!  (would be easier, if i don't have to manipulate the code but maybe your prework will help articulate as well to improve the tool :D)