Forum Discussion

KateMackenzie
Community Member
2 years ago

audio resuming

Hi all, - using the audio trigger to pause media when user hovers over a button and have ticked resume playback when mouse hovers out, yet it's not playing the media again.

any tips?

SandeepGadam
    Community Member

Well, I'm experiencing the same problems. tried in many methods without success. Why does Storyline's default functionality fail to function properly as it's intended to?

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Sandeep!

Sorry to hear you've also encountered this snag with your audio triggers!

If you're willing to share your project file, I'd be happy to take a look at your setup and troubleshoot what could be causing the behavior you're seeing. You can share it here in this discussion or privately through a support case and we'll remove it from our system once troubleshooting is complete!

• Hi Kate!

I’d be happy to help figure out what could be causing your audio triggers to not function properly!

I just had a couple of clarifying questions first:

If you’re willing to share your project file here in the discussion or privately through a support case, we can take a look at how you have your triggers set up and test the functionality on our end. We’ll delete it from our system when troubleshooting is complete!