Forum Discussion

TrainingInditex
Community Member
4 months ago

Resumed saved state not working properly

Hi I'm having an issue with audio, when I revisit a slide all the audio present (sounds and text to speech repeat itself overlapping).

I've tried selecting automatically decide and resumed saved state but still doesn't work, while the states of the shapes and buttons change and are showed correctly in the new state when revisiting. 

I upload the test project, I'm working with Mac n VMware fusion version 13.5.2.

Can anyone help? 

AndrewHanley
    Community Member

I downloaded your test file, and its working absolutely fine for me.

When I use the MENU to revisit the first slide, the state of the rectangles shows correctly, and the audio does not play.

The only thing I can think of is that somehow the VMware install on the Mac is messing things up; but I find that very unlikely.

• Hi Andrew, 

Thanks I've attached a video of what happens in Preview inside Storyline and the same is when I publish the course in Review. 

I guess should be something related with the Mac...

AndrewHanley
    Community Member

Could be. It might also be a bug in the 64 bit Storyline? I tested here using the 32 bit and havent tested it on the 64. Definitely a strange one as it is working fine here.

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Training Inditex!

Glad to see Andrew has been helping you!

I noticed that your support case is being handled by my teammate, Matthew. It looks like he replied to your e-mail sharing insight into this behavior. If you have any follow-up questions, feel free to reconnect with Matthew through your case!