Forum Discussion

JamesTrotta-2fc
Community Member
9 months ago

Can I have a two column block with a video and a picture?

HI Team,

Found an old thread asking about a two column block for text and video. A few months ago, this was not possible in Rise. https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise-360/rise-two-columns-and-embed-video-content

I'm looking for a two column block that has a picture on one side and a video on the other. I see that I can do two columns picture and text, but it seems odd that I can't have a picture and a video (or a video and text). What am I missing?

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi James,

Rise does not have this block type (picture and a video, or a video and text).

• Hello James! We don't currently offer this feature in Rise.

Would you be willing to submit a request and let our developers know about your feature suggestion? I'm curious to know as well the use cases for this kind of image and video combination.

Let me know if you have any questions.

• This just came up today; we would love to have this option.  Has anyone found a way to work around this to create something similar?

PhilFoss
    Community Member

If you are feeling adventurous, you can use this method to stack any two blocks side-by-side. This requires adding a CSS theme component to your exported course. Video: