Forum Discussion

PhaedraDolson
Community Member
2 years ago

Change font size of course title

Hello,

I really like the "Apex" theme and we have been using this on all of our courses for the past few months. However, I have a 'bugaboo' that I can't find a fix for (if it even exists).

Is it possible to change the font size for the course title? It seems extremely large and I'm getting some feedback that sometimes the learners can't immediately find the "Start Course" button because the text size is too distracting. Additionally, it is in almost comical juxtaposition with the font size of the lessons on the cover page. 

I have attached some screen captures to illustrate what I am talking about - this is while previewing the course on a 13" laptop screen, which is what our learners primarily use to take our courses. 

Thanks!

• Thank you Steven! 

Is this request listed there as:

Custom Marker Sizes

Easily adjust interactive marker sizes to optimize accessibility for any screen.

Storyline 360

If there is any estimation of a timeline as well or a way to find out more updates on it that would be great! We have also had this issue. Thank you! 

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Learning & Development!

Happy to help!

The Custom Marker Sizes feature you're referring to is exclusive to Storyline 360. Referencing the Apps column of our Feature Roadmap is a great way to track which features are coming to which application!

Changing the font size of a Rise course title hasn't made it to our Feature Roadmap yet, but you're in the best place for updates! I'll add your voice to the report!

LearningDeve115
        Community Member

Hi Steven,

Thank you so much for the clarification! We greatly appreciate you adding the input for a future feature request.

• I wish it did. My title has a line break at the worst location and looks just awful.

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi,

Rise does not provide an option to change the font size of the course title.