Forum Discussion

TiffanySummervi
Community Member
6 years ago

Character expression options for Scene 1 in Rise

Hi,

I want a particular character for a scene one scenario in Rise, but I only see this character with headphones.  Is there a way to look at character options?

• No worries, Nicole! The "scenario end" slide is just a text slide, and you can easily recreate it.

Insert a new slide at the end of your scenario and title it, "Scenario End." Choose the text option, and set it to go to End Scenario as shown below. 

• Hi there, Tiffany! At the Scene level, you can choose the character and the background. Once you click one of the pieces of content within the scene (1.1, 1.2, etc), you can change the character's pose:

Your character's pose can change for each piece of content and feedback. Let me know if you have more questions!

RaviReid
    Community Member

Hi Crystal 

thank you for the explanation. I was wondering why this person has a headphone / mic on? 

does she come without this/

thank you 

• Hey Ravi! Yes, you can find more poses for Laura without a headset by clicking More from the dropdown menu shown below:

• Hello,

Are you able to change the character expression on the end scenario page? 

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Yes, just choose the expression from the drop-down as shown in the post just above yours.

• I have done this however I am still seeing my character wearing a headset on the 'Scenario complete' screen at the very end where you see the 'start over' option. How do I change my character here as it looks inconsistent with the rest of my scenario?

• Hi Vicky,

You'll need to ensure that each character's pose in the scenario slide has been updated to show your character without the headset.  

For instance, in the below screenshot, I had to change the character pose in each of the responses in this scenario content:

It should be the same in your Scenario Complete section.