Forum Discussion

IanMcMurray-b20
Community Member
9 months ago

Characters cropping in published stories

Hi everyone,

I am having an issue with characters appearing cropped in published stories.

In edit mode, full length characters appear fine, but on previewing the project or  after publishing for web, they appear truncated to varying degrees, with legs or feet missing.

I have reinstalled Storyline and adjusted display resolution as suggested fixes, but the issue persists.

Any help would be appreciated!

• I have found that the issue does not occur when using the Storyline 360 x64 Beta.

Still, it would be good to know what causes the problem in x32 Storyline.

EricSantos
      Staff

Hi Ian!

I'm sorry you've hit this snag with cropped characters; I'm happy to help! I appreciate the troubleshooting you've already done!

I ran some tests in Storyline 360, 32-bit and did not see the issue happening in preview and the published web output.

If the issue persists on your end and you're working on your local drive, try running these steps to fix possible installation issues.

We'd be glad to investigate further if this does not help. You may share your Storyline project here or privately in a support case, where our Support Engineers will work with you one-on-one. We'll delete it when we're done testing.