Forum Discussion

MarcelReinert
Community Member
7 years ago

Course can not finish in Firefox

It seems Firefox is making problems completing a course. I set it to "Track using course completion: 100 %". As you can see in the screenshot I am at the end of the course but in the sidebar I don't see 100 percent. If I start the course with Chrome I can finish the course and finally reach the 100 percent. I have noticed this several times now in Firefox.

• Hi Marcel,

I tested this out in an example Rise course, and I uploaded to SCORM Cloud to test in Firefox. That one worked normally for me, and I was marked complete once I scrolled to the end of the lesson. 

Could you share a link to your course so that I could take a look? 

MarcelReinert
    Community Member

Can i send you the file by email due to sensitive information of some parts?!

matthewaldridge
      Community Member

Hi Marcel, did u solve ur issue, I am having a problem with this too.

• Ashley is OOO today, but should be back tomorrow. You are welcome to share it privately here. Just please be sure to include the forum url/link as well.

• Hello Matthew and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

I do not see where Marcel has submitted his file yet, but you are welcome to work directly with our support team here as well.

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Thanks, Marcel!  I responded via email.  When uploading your output to SCORM Cloud, the course completed for me in Firefox v. 61.0.1.  I'll keep this discussion updated on our progress!

• Just an update:  It looks like we're exploring whether using a dual monitor setup is impacting the course completion in Rise.  I'll check in again when we've got more information to share!

hazelB
      Staff

Hi M T!  The author of this thread opened up a case with us. Is your course not completing in Firefox as well? Are you getting an error? 

I'd like to get our support engineers to take a look at your course.  Would it be okay for you to share a copy of your course with us?  Please open up a case with us privately here.