Forum Discussion

VeronicaSchm969
Community Member
2 years ago

Creating a Short Answer in Articulate Rise

Hello,

How can I create a short answer feature in my articulate Rise course? I'd like individuals to be able to submit thoughts on a question, but there's no correct answer. When creating the course, I tried the "Knowledge Check" feature and left the 'fill in the blank' part empty, hoping that any answer can be accepted. It's not working. See image.

Thanks in advance!

ZahraUssi
    Community Member

Definitely have been looking for this feature in Rise - it would make it significantly more useful!

• Hello Veronica! Thanks for reaching out.

Currently, there isn't a Short Answer or Survey block in Rise. However, we are tracking requests for this feature and I'd be happy to add you to the list.

A possible workaround would be to create the Short Answer question in Storyline or use a third-party survey and embed it in your Rise course.

I'll keep you posted if we receive any updates regarding this request.

• Agreed - having this type of more open-ended question as an option in Rise would be incredibly helpful! 

• Yes this feature in Rise would be very helpful for any sort of reflection questions or activities! It would also save time from having to create it separately in Storyline and then uploading it to Rise.