Forum Discussion

DKPRE-LEARNPVTL
Community Member
5 years ago

Crossword Puzzle

i have to make crossword puzzles for my clients. I tried to search for some examples or tutorials to create the same but couldn't find it. Please help me with samples and tutorials to create crossword puzzles in storyline 360.  some sample story files would be a great help. Please help.

• Shilpa,

From the FAQ at crosswordlabs:

I filled in the crossword and now everyone can see what I typed in!!!

Only someone using your computer and web browser can see what you typed in. No one else can. CrosswordLabs saves your responses in your web browser's storage system. This ensures if you refresh the page or close the browser accidentally, you don't lose all your responses. People on other computers or different browser contexts won't see your answers.

The only way a person can see another person’s work is if they use the same account on the same computer. If they do, then yes, they will see the partially completed puzzle. Otherwise, no.

• I followed the instructions of creating a crossword puzzle within Storyline. When I went to save it, I received the following error message. Do you know what would cause this?